- Lawpadi (2020) https://lawpadi.com/14-things-every-nigerian-know-constitution/
- Olanrewaju Olamide (2016) https://djetlawyer.com/history-nigerian-constitutional-development/
- J.B. Ojwang (1985) Review of a Constitutional History of Nigeria. The Journal of Modern African Studies, 23(1). pp.172-174.
- Dr Kamal Alhaji Da’ud, Alhaji Umar Alkali (2014) Constitutionalism, Democracy and National Development in Nigeria. Research on Humanities and Social Sciences. 4(10).
- Constitution of Nigeria https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Nigeria#:~:text=Nigeria’s%20first%20constitutions%20were%20enacted,%2C%201946%2C%201951%20and%201954.
- Independent Nigeria https://www.britannica.com/place/Nigeria/Independent-Nigeria
- Nonso Attoh, Festus Okechukwu Ukwueze, Edith Ogonnaya Nwosu (2014) Nigeria’s Constitution-making experience since 1914: An Evaluation. Annual Conference of the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers
- History of Nigeria https://nigerianembassy.nu/history-of-nigeria
- Nasir Ayitogo (2020) Gbajabiamila calls for review of Nigeria’s Federal Character principle. Premium Times. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/424007-gbajabiamila-calls-for-review-of-nigerias-federal-character-principle.html
- Nigeria: Nine constitutions in 24 years of democracy! https://newafricanmagazine.com/4073/#
- The need for truly people-oriented Nigerian constitution https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/the-need-for-truly-people-oriented-nigerian-constitution/
2 replies on “A Short History of the Nigerian Constitution”
Well written and very informative. Quite engaging as well . A must read for all . Welldone Tolz
Thank you so much dearest ❤️❤️❤️